Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Funny Birthday Cake Writings Any Funny Ideas For A 50th Birthday Cake?

Any funny ideas for a 50th birthday cake? - funny birthday cake writings

I need a cake for my father in the 50th Birthday to make law, is a surprise, and there is a lot of people that we have some funny ideas for a cake. It is a joker ...
I can always bake a small cake and mainsheet, but I can not think of anything funny.
And you can give me in the direction of sites to show that other fun ideas for your birthday?
Thanks

10 comments:

The Fat Man said...

It is a reasonable interpretation of a chat area.
Looks gross, tastes good.

ballbabe... said...

Get a cake with one of these images on the screen of a supermarket with the person when they are in their 20 years or a person outside the gel, and write "Happy Birthday 21!"

My family did this for my father and all had to fuck!

mythough... said...

Make the cake like a tombstone. The color of jelly is gray w / black letters on their behalf as follows: "In loving memory of ...."

mark h said...

Blow 70 candles, candles or the air can not

monkey luver 30054 said...

Elmo

Icant Reveal my name to yall hos said...

Roll the cake in a wheelchair and a tombstone on it

shawty_i... said...

hahah,
boob a cake. "
or muffins.
u can be a pot
www.shoperotic.com

Classic Beauty said...

Wrinkled old balls!

gonzo---... said...

flaccid penis

Pickel F said...

on the hill

Post a Comment