Monday, January 11, 2010

Fatigue From A Tooth Abcess What Should I Expect After Tooth Extraction For Abcess?

What should I expect after tooth extraction for abcess? - fatigue from a tooth abcess

Today I had a tooth abscess. It was a mutual decision and I am convinced that it was the right decision. However, during the cure, what can I expect? I was very ill and ended up in the emergency room and presented on antibiotics for 4 days. I have a weakened immune system and chronic fatigue. Can I expect that to work (personal computer) tomorrow, if I can sleep peacefully at night? It's tiring, but it requires concentration and time. I will check with my dentist in the morning to let him know what he has to do painwise, bleeding, etc.. But that seems to be under control tonight. Oh, and before the dentist headaches, neck pain caused by headache, pain in the ear, and the last two days of this side of the cheek was made pink, suffered from fever now! Clindocin seemed to have lost some effectiveness, the 2 days before removal of the teeth. I am realistic to expect that I can share my strength back into my life and professional life? Do not think of another day? TIA

3 comments:

strange_... said...

Take a day and give your body time to heal.
If the dentist or by e / r doc gave him antibiotics, be sure to complete them.
I had removed a tooth, as in painful abscesses and heals faster than I thought.
Now that the tooth is gone and the infection is cured, you should start feeling better soon.
Your current quarry is present, do not drink through a straw or smoke a little. Drink plenty of fluids and eat soft food and soup to fill up their strength.
It is thought to help you heal faster than you!
HUN Good luck!

freckles... said...

Take one day at a time. Since you have the wheel, you begin to feel much better. I had happened to me too .. It should be good when you get a few good days of uninterrupted sleep. Listen to your body and not losers.

freckles... said...

Take one day at a time. Since you have the wheel, you begin to feel much better. I had happened to me too .. It should be good when you get a few good days of uninterrupted sleep. Listen to your body and not losers.

Post a Comment