Saturday, December 19, 2009

Cervical Mucus Photos Stretchy Cervical Mucus?

Stretchy cervical mucus? - cervical mucus photos

I read a lot to the table of ovulation, because we are inclusive and is, of course, good to know the dates that you should not miss! I am confused about my discharge, I looked closely at the for several months and have never done in the past to load. It is thick or thin, sometimes thick and turbid, elastic but not in others, as in the pictures you see on the Internet. I have long been a fairly extensive surgery for removal of endo Vaginectomy containing a part if it was that they were already so since I'm not worried, because I assumed that there is still healing, but So even before I never with honesty. Can someone enlighten us on this or someone has had the same experience? I know I do not see any infection or something, and of course I am with my gynecologist the next time I talk to him, but not for a moment, then, any information or someone I can peace of mind, would be welcomed. Sorry if this question is TMI. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment